Sustainable energy efficiency, the reduction of CO2 emissions, ongoing cost pressure and the continuing demand for innovation - automobile manufacturers are faced with major challenges. There is also a growing need for customer-specific solutions. Innovative, tool-less Additive Manufacturing provides a new approach to tackling the current challenges facing the automotive industry. It offers maximum design freedom while allowing the creation of complex yet light components with high levels of rigidity.
• Leiber specialized in the production of lightweight components in aluminium, magnesium and special alloys, provides a full service from conception to production.
• Leiber uses Inspire topology optimization technology into its design process to produce the lighter product while also responding to safety requirements.
• Conventional rear lift bracket is standardised. Its size is generally important.
• Thanks to the topology optimisation of Inspire, Jialing Motors reduces the size of the structure to obtain an efficient product.
• The world's first metal 3D printed bicycle frame using the additive manufacturing technology.
• The aim of this collaboration is to reduce the weight of a frame and to create a bicycle that testing standards.